Citrus salad with lettuce and pistachio. Delicious orange and clementine salad with feta cheese for weight watchers. Citrus salad with pistachio low in calories.
This vibrant Strawberry Salad is packed with healthy ingredients. Strawberries were first grown in Europe in the eighteenth century. Strawberries are difficult to dislike. In most parts of the country, they are the first fruit of summer.
They can be eaten right off the vine (one of the season’s best pleasures) or used in smoothies, ice cream, cake, pie, sauces, jams, and jellies, as well as savory recipes. It’s a light, sweet, and tangy crowd-pleaser that’s appropriate for any occasion, from Easter to Mother’s Day to today’s dinner.
You might like the following recipes:
Healthy Greek salad with feta cheese
Spinach apple salad low in calories
Easy keto bacon breakfast tacos
Citrus salad with lettuce and pistachio
- 1 Large salad bowl
- 10 ounces · mixed green lettuce or fresh spinach
- 1 pound · strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 4 clementine oranges peeled and separated into segments
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta)
- 1/2 cup extravirgin olive oil
- 3-4 clementine oranges (2teaspoons zest and 4 tablespoons juice)
- 1 large lemon (1/2 teaspoon zest and 2 tablespoons juice)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspon fine sea salt
- 1. Toss the lettuce, strawberries, clementine’s, and dried cranberries in a large mixing dish.2. Ina food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients, except the oil, for the dressing. Blend until all of the ingredients are fully combined and the zest is broken down. Pulse in a gentle, steady stream until the oil is fully mixed and emulsified. It's best not to blend the oil in for too long because it can make the oil taste metallic.3. Add the dressing (to taste — you may not need/want it all), pistachios, and feta cheese right before serving. Pistachios, cheese, and dressing should not be added to any salad that will be left over. (It doesn't sit well together or store well.) Toss and eat right away.